We’ve taken a while to get on board with cloud backup solutions. Due to cost, maturity of the available offerings and the general performance limitations, including that of many Internet connectivity options, we just didn’t think it was reliable or cost effective.
Things change and now we have the following portfolio of cloud based backup options. What suits your environment and the functionality, costs and performance will vary from client to client so please get in touch if you’d like to discuss.
A cloud backup solution to backup any number of devices and charged per month based upon usage. Prices are such that a daily backup of your accounts data spanning several months should costs less than a family mean at MacDonalds.
Microsoft provide good data security and safety. Versioning is excellent and most data can be recovered from the past 30-90 days depending upon the service.
However……..we can build on that by providing complete, unlimited backup of your Office365 user data from the point you start using the service, for a company with up to 25 employees this would have a monthly cost of £60.
- 3x/ daily backup for Office 365’s Exchange, OneDrive and SharePoint
- Perform additional backups as needed at any time.
- Security controls that include compliance with SOC 2 Type II, HIPAA, and PCI Compliant. Data is secured with 256-bit encryption.
- Browse and preview backups by user and item. Search for metadata.
- Restore individual files or groups of files back into a user’s account or export them directly to your machine.
- Monitor data with domain health status and activity log.
- Store an unlimited amount of data in the backup Cloud forever.
Cloud or remote site hosted reverse chain image based backups of servers with instant restore and hosted virtualisation that boots in seconds. Got it? Ok, let’s say if you have a business that would suffer should your server go down for more than a few minutes this could be just what you need. Probably best to get in contact so we can explain, discuss and demo.