The flow of emails containing malicious content continues to increase.
When an email can propagate worldwide in minutes it’s just not possible for any antimalware software to be completely up to date.
So, your best defence against infection is your user.
Common sense should prevail. Please consider the following points :
- If you feel compelled to click a link or open an attachment think about it.
- The apparent sender of an email may not be the actual sender
- If you’re not expecting an email, confirm with the apparent sender before taking any action recommended in it.
- Look carefully at the email. Any sign of being cobbled together and/or grammatical mistakes it’s probably false.
- Subscribe to this blog to ensure you receive tips and advice such as this.